VP Head of Sales
Jonathan has an outstanding record of success in the healthcare, medical device industry, physical therapy and rehabilitation. His background includes building and leading sales teams, strategic partnerships, product launches and exceeding sales revenue goals.
Jonathan is a native of Peabody, Massachusetts, with a B.S. in Finance from Providence College. While at Providence, he was a member of the Division 1 NCAA Men’s Lacrosse program and captained the team in 2003. He led the team to multiple conference championships for the first time in school history. Today, he is the proud father of two daughters Charlotte and Kate. He actively coach’s their youth lacrosse teams.
- Jonathan began his healthcare sales career at Ossur in 2005. During his tenure he was a perennial top-performer. In 2007, he won the sales rep of the year award for largest sales growth.
- In 2008 he took a regional sales role at Corflex in which he successfully grew revenue in the highly competitive Boston market.
- In 2011 he was promoted to Director of Sales at Corflex. During that time, he recruited numerous independent distributors, implemented an inside sales division, executed various product private label ventures, created a regional sales model and supported efforts to grow Corflex from a regional business to a global company selling in all 50 states and 16 different countries.
- In 2018 he was named the VP of Sales at Corflex
- Jonathan joined Spine Care Technologies February 1, 2022