President & CEO
Roland has an exceptional record of accomplishment in the technology and financial services industry which includes leading startups, turnarounds, M&A and international growth initiatives. He is known for driving revenue, profit and market penetration improvements while promoting operational excellence.
- Roland Kiser began his Investment Banking career at the Credit Suisse First Boston in Switzerland
- In 1990 he became the Chief Operating Officer of UBS in the Americas, helping to grow the company from 900 people to 27,000 staffers.
- In 2002 he was hired by the German financial institution, HSH Nordbank, as the General Manager and Chief Operating Officer in charge of spearheading a new Branch project in New York. This Branch ultimately became a market leader in the United States financing over $25 billion in renewable energy financing, real estate financing, transportation financing and maritime financing.
- Between 2002 and 2013 he served as the turnaround CEO for several large Renewable Energy Developers, Engineering, Procurement and Construction Companies.
- Since 2014 Roland has acted as an Independent Consultant advising and structuring large-scale renewable energy M&A and Project Finance agreements.
- In March 2018 he moved on to form SPINE CARE TECHNOLOGIES INC. where he currently acts as the President & Chief Executive Officer on a full-time basis.